Breaking for Big Red is the blog of Toni Juliano Roth. It is essentially a journal about transition–the tale of the Roth Family as we leave our home in the suburbs in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, hitch up our Conestoga, and break west for a farm in the great state of Nebraska. It’s a personal account; the journey of our move; and a chronicle of our decisions, our preparations, our travels, our landing, and our new life.
- 12,214 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Contemplating the Do-Over–Part 2
- The Grid
- A Haze of Purple Glory
- Navigating the New Ordinary
- Far Away
- Retroblog: Thank God I’m a Country Boy
- Hitting the Water
- Sweet, Sweet Home
- The Storm–The Trip, Part Two
- Heading Out–The Trip, Part One
- When Words Fail. . . .
- Already Gone
- You’ve Got to Be Kidding Me!
- You Are What You…..Yard Sale?
- Not Shards…Seeds.
- A Preview of Coming Attractions
- Lessons from the Last Page
- Barnstormers and Other Acts of God
- The Closed Door
- Dancing Shadows: A Farewell to Julie
Posts. Posts, Posts
June 2017 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30